During this 2 hour educational, hands-on workshop you will learn all about the variety of native and non-native plants we have here at our 5-acre property ‘Our Backyard’ and how you can help them flourish in your own backyard!
Horticulturist, Damien Walsh will provide an educational guided tour, showing you a variety of unique plants, how to properly care for them, how you can use them and what their environmental benefits are.
We will be covering topics such as plant health, the best environments for plants, the importance of mulching and compost, correct plant positioning, edible and non-edible plants, how to get your plants to thrive and nutrition and fertilising. There will also be plenty of time to ask Damien all of your plant and garden-related questions!
Come and experience a morning in the Noosa Countryside at Sunshine Butterflies beautiful 5-acre facility, ‘Our Backyard’ and have all your plant questions answered by Horticulturist Damien Walsh.
Damien has over 20 years of experience with horticulture, landscape and environment design and is an expert in native plants.
Suitable for all ages.
Cost includes a cool drink on arrival.
Can’t wait to see you there!
* Parking and accessible amenities onsite.
*This is a Covid-safe event and tickets are limited and MUST be pre-purchased.
Please DO NOT attend this event if:
- You have travelled from overseas or from a Covid-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive to Covid-19.
- You are currently, or have recently experienced a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- You are an active Covid-19 case.